It is the fourth time I am quitting sugar. I have a huge urge to get back on track, where I left off few years ago. This means to reinvent most of my recipes, again! I don’t know how long it will last.
I searched the web and found this lady and her book,
And after 10 weeks of the Program 10 years younger in 10 weeks I looked like this.
Life was great! I felt amazing again. I had lost more than 10 kilos, my skin was in perfect condition and I could wear number 34 trousers. Menopausal hot flushes were gone.
To get back on track the first thing is to go to the kitchen and empty the cabinets. Anything that relates to sugar in the house will go to trash! If not, you will eventually put it in your mouth.
All products that have lots of carbohydrates and bad fats has to go. Stuff like:
- sugar and processed white flours and grains
- fats like margarine and non virgin oils
- starch flowers like corn starch and potato starch
This is an example of what you can use (many other too, the list is not complete):
- virgin oils
- whole grain flowers made of buckwheat, millet, rice and quinoa
- drink water 1.98 liters per day
- drink juice like (without sugar), green tea, parsley, red beats, onions, garlic, sweet potato, dates, raisins, beans, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, cloud berries, red-white and black currants, cranberries, broccoli, linseeds, flax seeds, tofu, watermelon, lemon, lime, coconut flakes, parsley, chicken, fish and basil
- for sweek moments you can have 85% pure chocolate or dates or figs in small amounts
- eat regularly breakfast, lunch and dinner
- steam or cood your food in the owen, do not prefer fryingpan